VDart is a IT staffing firm based out of Atlanta, GA specializing in Digital & Emerging technologies. Founded in 2007, VDart has over 1700+ employees and contractors spread across 3 continents. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in UK, Mexico, Canada and India, we provide talent solutions to global customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. We provide deep technology and domain expertise in BFSI, Energy & Utility, Technology, CPG & Retail industry verticals. VDart is an award winning organization recognized on Inc 500 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle's Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC's National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young's Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Title: BMC Remedy Consultant
Location: San Jose CA
Mandatory skills: BMC Remedy, ITSM, CMDB, Atrium, BMC Remedy ARS 8.x, 9.x, AIF/OOTB, ITIL
1. BMC Remedy Action Request System 8.x,9.x, BMC Remedy ITSM 8.x,9.x-
2. BMC Remedy CMDB 8.x,9.x: Out of the Box BMC Atrium CDM model including Class Relationships Discovery integrations with Remedy & Atrium CMDB, Atrium Integrator
3. Out-of-the box and third-party integration with BMC Remedy tools, web services and APIs
4. Strong Development Expertise on BMC Remedy ARS 8.x, 9.x, ITSM 8.x, 9.x, CMDB 8.x,9.x
5. Service Request Development based on AIF/OOTB
6. Experience in MY IT and SMART IT
7. Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
8. Coordinate with BMC for related tickets
9. Strong ITIL Framework concepts
10. Experience in proposing and implementing solution architecture for upgrades, custom integrations
11. Ability to design/architect the solutions by following SDLC project lifecycle
12. Should have strong client interfacing skills
if your skills match our requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc