Solutions Architect - BPM
6-12+ Months Contract
San Francisco, CA
Note: In the absence of Appian Client is Willing to Consider Oracle BPM, IBM BPM, Pega BPM, Lombardi. Please check the complete requirement to verify the fitment.
- 10-15 Years of IT Experience including 3-5 Years in BPM Design, Development and Implementation
- 3+ Years experience with building applications on Appian (Any other known BPM will do)
- 5+ years in application architecture
- 5+ years designing and writing software
- 5+ years in software design & data modeling
- 1+ years Agile
- Prior experience with software requirements, software architecture, software design and testing required.
- Experience in SOA, SOAP, REST WSDL, XML, cloud and API standards
- Experience in Object Oriented Design, Modeling, and Programming of web based multi-tier applications in Java, J2EE and Relational Databases.
- Familiarity with various Design Patterns.
- Designed systems using Data Modeling, UML and J2EE based frameworks like MVC Architecture and Hibernate.
- Proficient in designing using UML model: Use case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams
- Knowledge in investment banking and wealth management is a big plus.
Senior level BPM Designer Solutions Architect with strong BPM Design, Development, Architecture and Implementation experience who are willing to work onsite in Bay Area, CA can send in their most updated resume directly to email@example.com along with their Contact details, Current Location, Linkedin Profile, Work/Visa Status, Best all inclusive rate, Skypeid, Availability to Join and a good time to talk. Face to Face interview required for this role.