ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates and tests builds, resolves issues and communicates build status.
- Support Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) transformation initiatives under the guidance of the architecture team.
- Contribute in developing best practices for infrastructure as code (i.e. Shell Scripting, etc.), software build tools (Visual Studio, TeamCity, etc.) and continuous integration tools (TeamCity, Octopus, etc.)
- Setup, configuration and administration of binary repositories such as Artifactory.
- Handle branching and merging of source code within TFS and other source control repositories.
- Familiarity with Amazon Cloud Technologies would be a big plus.
- Responsible for building scripts and installation procedures.
- Proactively identifies and implements procedures to streamline the build process.
- Assists the Development teams in implementation, integration and release.
- Assists in the deployment of unit testing procedures to be utilized within continuous integration practices.
- Documents work clearly and effectively.
- Coordinate with other team members when more complex builds/releases occur.
- Continue to stay on top of the latest technologies and see how they can be applied to Stifel’s needs throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
- 2-4 years of post bachelor’s progressive experience working with Software Build Deployments.
- Previous Experience or familiarity with AzureDevOps is highly preferred
- Collaborative development with the familiarity and knowledge of environment.
- Thorough understanding of the software lifecycle.
- Ability to deal with and balance multiple priorities.
- Hands-on working experience with Source Code management tools like TFS or GIT.
- Implementation experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes using various tools like TeamCity, Octopus and Artifactory as binary repositories.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation’s leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation’s seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry’s largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.