For Mindtree, “Welcome to possible” is more than a slogan - it reflects our approach to every engagement.
[Mindtree (CMMi Level 5) is a Global information technology and Outsourcing Company headquartered in Bangalore, India, and New Jersey, USA. Founded in 1999, the company employs approximately 16,000 employees across 14 countries and has recorded annual revenue of $700+ million. Mindtree delivers technology services and accelerates growth for Global 1000 companies with specialization in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation]
Mindtree has the following opportunity for our ongoing engagement on Full Time basis.
Position: BUSINESS ANALYST - Hospitality domain
Location: Bethesda, MD
Mandatory Skills –
- Hospitality domain experience
- Revenue management, Hospitality analytics, Reservation management, Guest Services
- Should have at least 3 or more projects in hospitality sector as onsite BA
- Detailed Knowledge of major process areas in hospitality sector
- Experience with large development and transformation programs
- Must have good analysis or problem solving skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have an ability to work to deadlines
- Experience working on onsite offshore model. Available for travel to offshore as needed for handshake.
- Expert in Confluence, JIRA and MS Office
- Experience eliciting high-level requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, Visual model development
- Experience creating deliverables for all aspects of business analysis and functional design. Ability to interface with technical teams.
- Experience partnering with stakeholders required for new features in addition to enhancement and bug fix work efforts
- Experience assisting in QA and usability testing, partnering with internal/external development partners in the creation of Acceptance Criteria.