Timing is everything and there is no time like the present to join our client as the transform and modernize their flagship IT solution. This opportunity is one you need to look into!
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst who has Agile experience and who is a Business Analyst purest who has focused on the art and science of being an effective Business Analyst leader. They are not looking for Project Managers or Quality Assurance professionals who are also capable of performing as a Business Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Serve as part of a cross-functional Agile team
- Write concise and effective User Stories
- Design and write functional requirements, design specifications, and performance goals for software applications and systems
- Collaborate with all team participants to verify changes meet business goals
- Analyze test plans to verify they meet the acceptance criteria and intent of user stories
- Write supporting documentation for the software
- Provide status to project lead and management
- Learn and help with other skill domains to complete the team's priority work
Qualifications of the Business Analyst:
- Strong communication skills
- Significant business analysis background required.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with software design lifecycle, project management, and business analyst best practices
- Knowledge of QA and testing best practices helpful.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or related field or 3-5 years of business analyst experience within an enterprise-wide environment
* s/ ONLY due to the government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*
*Only candidates closely matching the client's required qualifications and experience will receive a reply.*
We're the experts that professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the Business Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online. Please refer to job # 20-1152795 when inquiring.
Position: Business Analyst
Physical Abilities: Up to 10lbs
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to or callfor more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.