Kanini provides Agile Software Development, Cloud Computing, Data Science, and Location Intelligence services to public and private organizations. We have successfully served our clients in government, finance, transportation, utility, and software industries since 2003.
Why you should join
Working at Kanini is flexible and personal. We are a highly motivated, collaborative team experimenting with the latest technologies. We are committed to everyone having a healthy work/life balance, and we provide extensive mentorship and training resources to help you succeed.
Kanini is looking for an experienced BUSINESS SOLUTION ANALYST ( BSA ). Someone who has helped build large, highly scalable web platforms for thousands of users is not required, but a huge plus.
- Help drive/support enterprise-scalable product design, development and deployment in an agile environment
- Participate in planning and scoping sessions for a technology product or platform (typically combination of AI, automation, workflow, UI/UX )
- Coordinate with business subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders to capture key solution features and capabilities for solution design
- Determine how solutions impact existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration of new process or functionality
- Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs.
- Author detailed functional and non-functional business requirements / user stories /personas / journeys/KPIs/ mock-ups that map business strategy, customer demands, and technology delivery
- Plan in effort estimation (sprint planning) and roadmap development sessions to define sprints based on business priority and impact
- Ensures development lifecycle and control processes are followed end-to-end
- Translates business goals and end user needs into product strategy; communicates direction and product priorities to the development team, other matrixed teams, and third-party partners
- Manage and oversee user acceptance and business validation cycles with SMEs to ensure IT enhancements and project demands are delivered successfully with anticipated results
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- A Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- Possesses mastery level understanding of BA, QA/QC professional standards, business processes, workflows, methodologies and leading practices.
- 5+ years of experience working in supporting multiple software projects in various IT roles.
- 3+ years of Business Analyst or System Analysis experience.
- Experience in dealing with enterprise-scalable multiple projects and cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including Agile development and testing.
- Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting, and load/stress testing.
- Demonstrated ability in applying repeatable quality assurance processes and methods to enterprise wide technology projects or initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skill are a must.
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management, and clients.
- Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) is a plus.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, MS Project, HP Quality Center, VSTS/TFS/Urban Turtle, Automated QA and wire-framing or visualization tools is a plus.
Kanini Software Solutions, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, family status, disability status, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity. If you have a disability, please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the interview process for you; we re happy to accommodate.
Kanini Software Solutions, Inc., 25 Century Blvd., Ste. 602, Nashville, TN 37214