Aureus Group has partnered with a leading insurance marketing organization in Omaha, NE to find a Business Systems Analyst. This is a great opportunity to build your skills working to identify, evaluate, develop, and implement solutions to meet business requirements in a fun, fast-paced, family environment. The Business Systems Analyst will primarily be responsible for new and innovative ways to improve workflow, process efficiencies, internal reporting capabilities, and document business processes.
Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst:
• Ability to individually scope & implement business processes
• Expected to show initiative and judgment in performing assigned tasks
• Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost-effective manner.
• Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration, and acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
• Understand details of automated systems.
Qualifications of the Business Systems Analyst:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field or equivalent knowledge.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience working as a business systems analyst within the health care industry or insurance is preferred.
• Performs analysis to define opportunities to create improved future state workflows/solutions (end-to-end process flow development)
• Drive the implementation of on-going and envisaged technology initiatives.
• Help businesses rigorously evaluate and successfully implement technology solutions in a cost-effective and time-bound manner to realize the targeted benefits from technology
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
*U.S citizens/ ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*
*Only candidates closely matching the client's required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*
At Aureus Group, we're the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We're the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the Business Systems Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or callfor a confidential conversation. Please refer to job # 20-1222551 when inquiring.
Position: Business Analyst
Physical Abilities: Up to 10lbs
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to or callfor more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.