Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
TOP "3" Skills Required
Full stack development with emphasis on
micro-services architecture; Java/J2EE; python; Jenkins Strong RDBMs and NoSQL skills
We are looking for a Sr. Software Developer with experience in developing enterprise class distributed solutions on the cloud. You will join a highly motivated team of solution architects and developers that is chartered to lead the organization into cloud computing solution development.
- Developing cutting edge cloud platform solution blocks using the latest tools
- Employ SQL and NoSQL technologies and data processing techniques ranging from asynchronous data ingestion, high volume stream data processing for real-time data
- Design applications components for managing data services.
- Assist in defining the process models and tool sets to enable adoption of DevOps methodologies.
- You will also be responsible for, formulate and document the best practices and architectures needed to develop and manage highly resilient solutions on public and private PaaS platforms.
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Proficient with Java programming languages
- Proficient with Spring Framework
- Proficient with object oriented methodologies
- Proficient with various design patterns
- Proficient with open-source servers (Tomcat, Apache)
- Proficient with XML, SOAP,
RESTful, and JSON
- Proficient with source-control tools and practices
- Experience in Angular JS, CSS3, HTML5, and
client-side best practices
- Experience with database concepts and systems
- Experience with Agile practices (Scrum Methodology)
- JUNIT / SOAPUI / Web Service Test
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS and shell scripts
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant Computer Science work experience
You will have an edge if:
- You are Sun Certified Java Programmer/Developer,
- You are Spring framework Certified
- You have Big data experience; Hadoop, Kafka, Storm, Redis, Spark, etc
have AWS or other relevant cloud implementations
This is a direct hire Contract position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of
your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)