The leading free streaming television service in the United States is actively searching for a Back End Engineering Manager to join their team. The client is defining the future of television and attracts over 40 million viewers. They provide 100s of live channels and 1000s of movies and TV shows - and it's 100% FREE! You will be managing the Revenue Team.
The ideal Managerial candidate will have over 2 years of experience managing teams on the back end. You must be an expert in Node or Golang, Express, Hapi, and AWS. You will be working closely with the product managers and providing mentorship to your teams while being very hands on with development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ Years of Management Experience
- Expert Knowledge Golang or Node and AWS
- Proven Leadership Abilities
- Exceptional Communication Skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
What You Will Be Doing
- Leading daily standup meetings beginning at 7:30am.
- Collaborating with product managers.
- Managing a team of 7 developers in Europe and America.
- 50% Management
- 50% Hands-On Development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $220k
- Full Time, Remote Position
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full time basis without sponsorship.