GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Position: Back Office: ECORR (Electronic Correspondence)
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Process emailed, faxed and mailed in requests from customers and merchants
* Work with internal clients such as Mail Print and Customer Service to facilitate basic account maintenance functions
* Perform some filing
* Learn and adhere to established policies, procedures and legal requirements, communicating sensitive issues to senior personnel and management
* May assist in training newer team members
* Work on special projects as assigned
* Responds to dealer and customer requested updates.
Shift: 8-5, 9-6 or 10-7 (to be determined by manager)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia.
Organizational: This position is a member of the Risk Operations team and reports to the Front Line Manager, Back Office.
Experience and Skills:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
* HS diploma/GED
* Basic Microsoft Office skills.
* Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
* Proficient in the use of Big Money and Comdata.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
* Strong technical acumen and ability to troubleshoot.
* Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
* Team player.
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Entry Level (less than 2 years)
Level of Education: High School/GED
Date Updated: May 22, 2018
Years of Experience: Up to 2 Years
Starting Date: ASAP