Seeking an enthusiastic engineer to assist with the implementation of Contact Center as a Service solution. This individual will partner closely with the Technical Architect, Engineering, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and other cross-functional program team members.
- 5+ years of relevant engineering work experience
- Worked successfully with cross-functional partners including Product Managers, Data Scientists, Designers, and Content Writers in setting strategy and executing on it.
- Proficient in Java or Kotlin
- Experience with production monitoring with tools such as Datadog and Pagerduty for automated issue detection and alerting "setup.Develop and maintain integration and API solutions
- Design, create and/or troubleshoot REST APIs
- Experience with implementing complex solutions involving Web Services, SOA.
- Ability to develop, maintain and support complex Contact Center requirements
- Familiarity with implementation and release management
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycles for code deployments and experience working with git repositories.
- Expertise troubleshooting issues, identifying root cause, mitigating the root cause, and adding setting up safeguards to prevent future issues
- Ability to communicate with non-technical business clients to clarify functional requirements
NICE TO HAVES:
- Ruby language proficiency
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Experience in API Implementation using Thrift IDL
- Experience with Genesys PureCloud, or other Genesys products
- Strong experience in Genesys solutions and its products and technologies like Blackchair
- Experience with building custom integration with Salesforce
- Experience with integration with Bot solutions