Role : Backend Developer – Golang
Location: San Francisco, CA
MOI : Telephonic & Skype
Primary Skills: Python, REST API, Golang, AWS, GITLAB
Need Candidates with a minimum of 9 Years of experience. This is a 100% Remote role.
GOLANG & AWS IS A MUST THE OTHER SKILLS WILL BE PREFERRED.
- OVERALL EXPEREINCE 8 YEARS
They need a backend developer with GoLang experience or someone with multiple programming languages experience who can adapt to GoLang.
Senior Back-End Developer:
Role & Responsibilities:
App Staging Environment. Provides airline app teams a dedicated testing environment that allows them to self-serve test their portal changes and release them to aircraft.
- Design and develop Virtual Rack components required for the App Manager Staging environment
- Supports airlines apps packaged as Docker containers & VMs
- Support incremental app updates to Virtual Rack components running in the AWS cloud
- Provides additional simulators & tools required to test airline apps
- Design and develop Virtual Rack backend API and services
- REST API development experience
- Programming proficiency in GoLang is necessary.
- Alternatively, some with multi-language experience can be considered such as Java, Python, etc.
- Strong relational and non-relational database experience (MongoDB, etc)
- Experience with AWS services
- Proficiency in git (Gitlab a plus)
- Experience with microservice-based architecture style
- Strong skills in debugging production-level applications
- Experience working with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes Preferred.
- Experience with front-end technologies: ReactJS (is a plus)