A multinational financial institution is looking for Backend Software Engineers, with strong Kotlin or Java skills, to join their consumer mobile team in the Phoenix valley. This agile development team is specifically working on their highly scalable mobile application, which is utilized by millions of cardholders.
The ideal candidate has a strong Kotlin and Java development background, as well as extensive experience building out high transaction APIs. Additional experience working on mobile applications, messaging queues, and cloud platforms will help you be successful in this role. Aside from specific technologies, they are looking for candidates with a solid software engineering foundation who always stay up to date with the latest industry trends. This is a great opportunity to work for a large enterprise and help build out a high traffic application.
This position has remote flexibility and open to 100% remote positions for the right candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- Strong core Java background
- Kotlin experience
- Experience developing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Spring Boot for microservices
- Relational and/or NoSQL database experience
- Implementation and/or experience of CI/CD using tools (Jenkins, Junit, Git, etc.)
- Experience developing robust and scalable server-side applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cloud platform experience (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Financial services industry experience and/or knowledge
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Generous PTO
- Parental Leave
- Remote flexibility after return to office
- Fortune 100 company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.