Going digital requires holistic thinking that puts humans at the center of everything. Entech delivers complete solutions including strategies, technologies, and implementation services to master digital convergence. We integrate our unique outside-in approach to people, processes, and technology to orchestrate digital empowerment to address today's business challenges. Mastering digital convergence at enterprise scale
The Backend Laravel Developer is responsible to implement the development of applications in a web and mobile environment that have an impact on Health and Wellness. Additional responsibilities include mentoring junior team members.
- Works with technical leads, analysts, architects and vendor partners to deliver vision, implement system goals, identify and resolve system issues, ensure the system is developed as designed and in adherence to the implementation guidelines
- Partners with the business analysts to review and refine business requirements into core system capabilities.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders. Must be able to document and demonstrate technical solutions by developing documentation, diagrams, code review guidelines for solutions.
- Collaborate with fellow developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and validating solutions that meet business requirements
- Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
- Works with Enterprise teams to ensure changes are properly documented, communicated, audited, and deployed in compliance with established procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines is required. Masters or higher in IT-related field strongly preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with backend development.
- A passion for hands-on coding.
- Experience with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to produce, manipulate, implement or enhance Enterprise Architecture concepts, roadmaps, principles and effective strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in Application Architecture and Data Architecture
- Back End Mobile Development with Laravel and MySQL experience
- Familiar with Dokku/Heroku, Docker, PHP, AWS (SQS, S3, EC2, IAM, Route 53)
- Experience with build and deployment systems including continuous integration and unit testing.
- All roles will require strong Git skills, unless a different code management system is used.
- Experience working in an agile environment
Qualities of a successful candidate:
- Ability to work independently, work in a fast-paced environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction is preferred.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with the ability to handle conflict and to work with a distributed team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to use proven problem-solving approaches to most solutions.