A series E startup in the ecommerce industry is inviting all senior python engineers to come apply. This company has been building a one stop shop for all things for people who are relocating homes. Everything from TV, cable, utilities, and more are all included in their app. It allows for an easy and quick transition moving from one place to another.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in Python.
- Strong grasp of SQL and database performance (PostgreSQL preferred).
- Experience with architecting and maintaining Python web applications (Django and/or SQLAlchemy preferred).
- Experience designing REST APIs.
- Professional experience collaborating on a product within a 4-5 member engineering team.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English.
- Comfort with explaining your ideas quickly, clearly, and comprehensively in writing.
- Ability to work independently, build good working relationships remotely, and communicate proactively.
- Interest in building an open source community and helping others contribute to the project.
- Comfort with working without defined specifications and identifying and resolving ambiguity quickly.
- Curiosity and enjoyment of learning new things.
Nice To Have
- Experience with build/infrastructure tools like Docker and Ansible.
- Experience maintaining Linux servers.
- Experience with building self-hosted products.
- Open source contribution or community building.
- Remote (especially asynchronous) work.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salaries (DOE)
- 100% work from home!
- Unlimited PTO
- Certification / educational reimbursements
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and much more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.