Backend Software Engineer - C#, .NET, SQL and CIAM
Contract to Hire
Salt Lake City, Utah
(remote for now, could go onsite at a future date)
Target Pay $55 - $70/hr while on contract
Target salary once direct hire $110k - $120k base salary plus bonus , and other LTI
Join a team of software engineers and product professionals to work on back-end software solutions within the FinTech industry. This team focuses on identity management solutions with existing and new clients both within their retail stores and on the retailer web-sites.
The main programing language is .NET, .NET Core. Most of the projects are Web, and work with all technical and non-technical areas of the company that are involved with project lifecycles in the SDLC. This is a shared team development. They are needing A-players that can code, collaborate ideas, and work through some mobile. They also have over 90+ Microservices internally.
These are highly collaborative teams, leave your ego at the door.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 5+ years of Full-Stack development in Microsoft Technologies including
- 2+ years experience CIAM (SSO, Okta)
- CI/CD experience
- DevOps experience
- 2+ years with Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins
- SQL back-end development experience
- 2+ years' experience working within service oriented and event based architectures
- 2+ years end-to-end testing using Selenium and REST frameworks
*Background check and Drug Screen prior to start
- Bachelors Degree in a technical area such as Math, Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.
- Financial industry is helpful
Work is currently 100% remote for now. Once companies start going back into the office, the workspace could be a mixture of remote and onsite.
Currently, daily scrum meetings via Zoom
- Can Do attitude
- Takes initiative
- Owns the whole piece of technical project your working on
- Makes suggestions for code improvement
- Is respectful of others for their suggestions for code improvement
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com