-Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
- Supports and ensures business objectives being met.
- Designs and implements low latency services.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues .
• Utilizes industry research to improve Wal-Mart's technology environment
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• 7+ years' experience in a development or architectural leadership role in a building web based Python services/applications.
• 5+ years experience in system design
• 5+ years of experience in Java EE and web-services
• Experience leading teams through the full life-cycle of software development through design, development, quality and deployment
• Experience with SOA, Apache Camel, REST, Web-Services, JEE technologies, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle desirable
• Experience with NOSQL solutions, Big Data technologies Hadoop, Hive, Kafka would be a plus
• Experience building fast and responsive web applications
• 2+ years' experience in Agile Methodology