What you'll do
The Operations Analyst will complete day-to-day banking operations relating to customer onboarding, account opening, term deposits, loans, account transactions, wires, ACH and SWIFT payments, reconciliations and catering to customers' banking needs in general. You will also work on system testing, analysis, training, updating ad-hoc reports, documenting scripts and processes. With your strong organizational and time-management skills you will ensure quality service and efficient operations support for assigned area's internal business partners and external customers/clients.
What we're looking for:
- At least 2 and up to 5 years' experience in banking operations and banking regulations
- At least 2 and up to 5 years' experience working with core banking system, surrounding applications and related work processes utilized throughout Operations.
- Proven experience supporting customers and internal bank teams in the resolution of customer related queries and requests
- Knowledge of workflow redesign and process improvement relating to Customer onboarding, DDAs, Term Deposits, Loans, Wires, ACH and SWIFT payments
- Temenos T24 core banking application experience is a plus
- Prior experience working with banking operations specifically DDAs, Term deposits, Loans, Wires, ACH, International payments and accounting is a must
- An undergraduate degree in business or at least 3 or more years' relevant work experience with a commercial bank is preferred
- Solid computer skills, analytical skills, good communication skills and problem-solving skills as well as strong organizational and time-management skills are required