We’re looking for a Technical Business Analyst that has a passion for problem solving. Come join our small, but growing, analyst team for the Banno Platform at Jack Henry. As a member of the Banno team, you’ll get the chance to make a real, positive impact on people’s lives. Our mission is to give people the best possible experience they can have with their finances. We’re doing this by reimagining the online banking ecosystem and building products that empower and delight. This position will be filled and hired out of any of the following locations: Springfield, MO / Cedar Falls, IA / Des Moines, IA / Allen, TX / San Diego, CA / and or Remote. Travel may possibly be required up to 5% for company meetings and professional development.
We are committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, culture, and openness—the perfect place to make phenomenal products that have a meaningful impact. Our work environment echoes a modern tech startup but we have the security and benefits of a large, publicly traded company. With our small team of analysts, we place a high value on individuals who can work across various products impactful to financial institutions.
As a Technical Business Analyst on the Banno Team at Jack Henry & Associates, you will be responsible for contributing to the software development process by ensuring complete and accurate documentation of system requirements. You will work closely with our product team, designers, engineers, support reps, and installation coordinators during all phases of the product development lifecycle. You will work with various groups across Jack Henry to better understand product functionality and integration opportunities. With a focus of staying out ahead of our engineers, you will ensure that we have integration capabilities to meet our needs that have been validated and specifically tested against our use cases. The analyst team is continuously growing at Banno and currently is made up of 2 individuals The team comes together with previous expertise across banking, credit unions, 3rd party integration, and knowledge of a wide range of Jack Henry products. Specifically, with this posting, we are looking for someone with strong credit union core knowledge and experience integrating with Episys core and complementary products. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before January 22, 2018. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in any of the following categories: Technical Business Analyst / Business Analyst or must have been in a hybrid role such as Software Developer / Business Analyst and or QA / Business Analyst.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience working with Episys.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience with SymXchange is preferred.
- Experience with PowerOn is preferred.
- Experience with other financial service web services.
- Wide knowledge of JHA products, particularly core and online banking is preferred.
- Experience using web services testing tools.
Equal Employment Opportunity Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. #D #G
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.
- May assist less experienced peers.