Kforce has a client that is seeking a Base24 Application Developer in Wilmington, Delaware (DE).
As an Application Developer for the Base24 application, you will be responsible to design, build, and support financial applications for the Banking Industry. This position requires solid development, testing, documentation and troubleshooting capabilities to satisfy business requirements.
You will participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and design responsive technology solutions. You will understand and comply with Project Life Cycle methodology and adhere to IT control policies and corporate architectural standards throughout the design, development and implementation of systems.
The candidate will be expected to perform hands-on new development as well as support, maintain and enhance existing application functions. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with high volume transaction based systems using the ACI Base24 Classic in a nonstop environment.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or related technical field
* Six years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in job offered or six years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in a computer-related occupation
* Application Development experience using ACI Base24 Classic development environment
* Experience with EMV Issuer and Acquirer on BASE24
* Development on Tandem platform with TAL / pTAL, COBOL / SCOBOL and C / C++, with systems programming and support
* Coding, debugging with inspect and writing TACL script
* Structured programming with knowledge of SDLC, requirement analysis, design, new development, testing, implementation and support
* Banking applications and the banking business
* ATM / POS, switch, online transaction processing, financial networks, card authentication and authorization
* Paragon transaction simulators
* TANDEM source code management and control
* Capable of complex independent problem-solving
* Designs / implements / communicates solutions with minimal supervision
* Capable of translating business requirements into functional technology requirements
* Ability to work with a team of developers in the creation of a solid, integrated solution
* Applicant should have the ability to engage in production support issues and determine root cause for application problems and issues
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to establish a good working relationship with peers and outside organizations
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.