ECS is seeking a Basic Financial Analyst
to work in our Dahlgren, VA
office. Job Description:
Functions as a member of a financial team supporting one of the Sea-Based Weapons System program offices within the Missile Defense Agency in Dahlgren, VA.
- Prepares funding documents using the DAI Finance & Accounting System
- Maintains accounting log (log/status for all funding documents)
- Conducts financial execution record keeping and analysis
- Reconciles DAI/1002 status.
- Generates financial reports.
- Reconciles unliquidated obligations (ULOs).
- Resolves unmatched disbursements (UMDs).
- Builds DAR-Q reports.
- Conducts year-end close out of expiring funds.
- Resolves DAI/PRIDE system errors (document issues /status inaccuracies/monitor help desk tickets)
- Associates Degree
- Either have, or have the ability to obtain, a DoD secret clearance.
- An ability to learn complex tasks quickly in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance, or related field.
- DAI proficiency; Microsoft Access proficiency.
- CDFM certification.
- DAU Business Financial Management Level I certification or equivalent.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.