Local knowledge backed by global resources. A powerful combination.
That's exactly what you get with itelligence. Beyond our 25 countries, our expertise spans almost every country and region. As part of the NTT DATA Group, our reach is truly global. Wherever our customers are located, they can be sure we understand and have experience in their localized needs.
We live, breathe and work SAP and SAP only.
For over 30 years we've helped more than 5000 customers get the most out of their IT investment and become more successful. As an SAP Global Partner with 6 SAP certifications, we provide a complete end-to-end service offering including Hosting, Maintenance, Consulting and Managed Services. Our 8000+ strong workforce in 25 countries executes every part of an SAP project or solution across national borders and diverse business landscapes.
We influence the latest business management software and innovations while making sure our customers have a voice on how their solutions can be improved while keeping their best interests in mind. We simplify customer's complex problems so they can run a more competitive business. Our co-innovation with SAP gives them access to the latest business management software, plus innovative analytics, cloud and mobility solutions.
Responsible for day-to-day management and support for itelligence Managed Cloud customer SAP landscapes, and for managing the customer relationship for assigned customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing advanced level 3 system administration and SAP Basis support for Managed Cloud customers’ SAP landscapes.
- Responsible for fulfilling Account Lead role for assigned customers.
- As a Managed Cloud Account Lead, responsible for acting as the primary point of contact for all itelligence Managed Cloud related issues for assigned customer base.
- Responsible for developing long term relationship with key customer contacts, and for ensuring overall customer satisfaction.
- Basis administration activities will include advanced level problem solving and troubleshooting, managing complex Basis projects, and performing other advanced level administration as required.
- The SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for responding to the technical requests of the customers as pertaining to SAP applications that require higher level of expertise than Level 2 resources can provide.
- Will provide after hours on-call support on a rotating basis for the entire Managed Cloud customer base.
- Expected to provide advanced level Basis administration for SAP’s entire portfolio of applications, including but not limited to S/4 HANA, ERP, BW, CRM, BPC, GRC, GTS, SCM, SRM, PI, Portals, Business Objects, and Data Services.
- Will work in a mixed server environment covering Unix and Windows Operating Systems using SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MaxDB, Sybase, and HANA databases
- Will follow ITIL guidelines to ensure Incident Management, Change Management, and Problem Management process are followed at all times.
- Support customers in developing long term strategies for deploying their SAP landscapes and determining best fit architecture.
- Develop technical documentation for Level 1 and Level 2 associates, in order to facilitate the transition of technical workload to the lower level teams.
- Monitor and report to customers on contractual SLA performance on a monthly or quarterly basis, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field of study.
- Must have (1) Seven years of IT services experience which must have included, (2) five years of SAP Basis Administration support, and (3) management of SAP components on one or more of the following platforms: Windows Server, Unix/Linux; and at least two of the following databases: MSSQL, DB2, Oracle, Sybase, and HANA.
- Must meet or exceed itelligence general consulting competencies of Personal Skills, Results Orientation/Quality Management, Customer Management, Leadership, and Corporate Development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to communicate to customer representatives ranging from skilled professionals to C-Level managers.
- Must be willing to fulfill on-call duties on a regular rotation, covering 24x7 hours during the weeks assigned.
- Ability to work normal working hours (excluding on-call and occasional after hours work), which are defined as weekdays during Eastern or Central time zone business hours.
itelligence offers competitive salaries, excellent health and dental benefits, 20 days of Paid Time Off in addition to 10 paid holidays, a 401k plan, and many other great benefits. Would you have an interest in pursuing a position with our high growth firm?
No third-party applications will be accepted.
itelligence, Inc. participates in E-Verify.