Batch Production Analyst
Location: Wilmington, DE 19809
Shift: Must be flexible and available to work 2nd and 3rd shifts.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for performing system and network monitoring, batch processing and job completion, problem escalation and resolution, and other routine tasks using HP-UX, AIX, and Windows operating systems. Batch processing execution in a time sensitive production environment.
- 2-5 years of experience in a production, data center environment running batch processing using an enterprise scheduling tool (Tidal Enterprise Scheduler, Control-M, etc.).
- Experience with Unix based operating systems (Linux, HP-UX, AIX preferred).
- Experience with an Enterprise scheduling tool such as Tidal Enterprise Scheduler, Control-M, etc.
- Microsoft, Unix, and network degrees/certifications are a plus.
- Associates degree or equivalent in an IT related field.
- Coding or scripting languages a plus.