Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you. Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered. To submit for your medical or religious exemption, please complete our secure form here. Once reviewed, a member of our employee relations team will reach out to you with a determination.
The Battery Cell Engineering Team is currently seeking great candidates to be the technical relationship manager with one or several third party cell supplier(s). This role will be highly cross-functional in nature, representing the efforts and needs of the battery cell team both externally as well as internally with groups like Supply Chain, Safety, Manufacturing and High Voltage. A successful candidate should be equipped with both technical and project management skills related to li-ion cell engineering.
- Be the technical representative of the company in outgoing communications.
- Lead engineering discussions with external cell suppliers regarding technical topics to achieve company goals.
- Manage respective external project timing, priorities, and deliverables.
- Collaborate closely internally and externally to ensure informational flow between stakeholders.
- Proactive in communicating with suppliers regarding new technology development status and outlook.
- Negotiate mutual agreement between Lucid and cell supplier(s) on cell specifications and technical performance documentation.
- Some level of domestic and international travel is required (20%).
- Minimum 3 years experience working in renewables/energy storage/automotive space.
- Working knowledge of lithium-ion battery chemistry and/or mechanical design and technology.
- Experience in lithium-ion battery related processes and manufacturing.
- Proficient in technical project management tools and techniques.
- A good overall knowledge of battery cell industry and operation.
- Have industry experience working directly with cell suppliers.
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced start-up like environment.
- Involved in full product development cycle of battery related product(s).
- Industry experience with integrating cylindrical lithium-ion batteries into large energy storage systems such as EV and ESS.
- Working experience in electric vehicle field is a plus.
- Experience working with Asia-based international cell suppliers
- MS degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, Chemistry, or Materials Engineering
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. To all recruitment agencies
: Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.