Lumen Solutions Inc. is a technology consulting services company based in Virginia. We provide a wide array of experienced business and IT professionals supporting clients from solution design to implementation and support. We specialize in strategy development, portfolio management and enterprise architecture.
Only Local candidates based at VA/DC/MD may apply.
Job Industry: Healthcare Domain
We have an urgent job opening of Big-Data/Hadoop Hbase Lead Developer with our direct client based in Reston VA. please check below job description and share your resume ASAP.
Job Role: Big-Data/Hadoop Hbase Lead Developer
Location: Reston VA
Job Type: Long Term Contract
Developing Hbase/SOLR pipeline within Cloudera platform – MUST HAVE
Java, python and scala experience is required
NoSQL advanced experience
MongoDB to interact with
Interacting with other developers
Design and analysis work will be in July
Development will go on for next two years
Healthcare and claims experience are nice to have
The incumbent’s accountability include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 70% System Design and Implementation: Designs and Builds Big Data solutions to meet business requirements. Assumes complete ownership of Delivery from Data Engineering stand point in given project(s) • 15% Leadership: Assists other Developers in resolving complex issues. Performs code reviews and ensures that standards are followed consistently across projects • 15% Procedural: Creates and maintains Coding standards, Design Documents and, Production Run books. Recommends and implements new technologies to benefit the business.
- Advanced Level experience (7+ years ) with Java , Python/Scala programming languages • Advanced level Experience (3+ years ) building Real Time streaming systems, using Flume, Kafka and Apache Spark streaming.
- Experience tuning Hadoop/Spark parameters to for optimal performance • Advanced level experience with at least one NoSQL stores (Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.) • Experience with Big Data querying tools including Impala • Cloudera Search experience using Solr • Advanced experience with SQL and at least one major RDBMS (Oracle, DB2 etc.) • Advanced experience with Shell scripting • Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices, ability to write reusable code components
- BS/MS in Mathematics, Engineering, or Computer Science • Working knowledge of U.S. Healthcare Industry • Experience working with large data environments – petabytes or hundreds/thousands of terabytes
Interview format: 1st – Phone, 2nd - Skype
Location: Reston, VA
Compensation and benefits – Lumen Solutions offers competitive compensation package as well as an array of benefits matching with current industry standard based on experience and qualifications.
Overview of benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx Insurance
- Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays
- 401K, Employee Referral Bonus
- Lumen Solutions is an EEO and presents an incredible opportunity for growth and advancement with initiatives in transportation, healthcare, and financial sectors.
Phone Number of assigned recruiter - 703-596-4950
Posted By: Jaiprakash Singh Lumen Solutions, Inc.
Please send resume to: