Data Engineer (156092) Advance your career with Strategic Staffing Solutions!
We have been connecting talented IT professionals with world-class companies for decades. S3 is here to help you to find the perfect fit with just the right company. Currently, we are seeking a Data Engineer
for an exciting career growth opportunity in Plano, TX
Make your next big career move with the kind of position that will allow you to be genuinely passionate about the work you do! Our recruiters will work closely with you to help you get the edge over the competition. Let Strategic Staffing Solutions advocate for you - apply today!Data EngineerLocation: Plano, TX Contract length: 6 months Pay Rate: Negotiable DOE Minimum Requirements:
- At least 3 years' experience developing Data Pipelines for Data Ingestion or Transformation using Java or Scala or Python.
- At least 2 years' experience in the following Big Data frameworks: File Format (Parquet, AVRO, ORC etc.)
- At least 3 years of developing applications with Monitoring, Build Tools, Version Control, Unit Test, TDD, and Change Management to support DevOps.
Nice to Have:
- At least 3 years of experience with SQL and Shell Scripting experience.
- At least 2 years of experience with software design and must have an understanding of cross systems usage and impact.
Data EngineerAbout Us
- 2+ years of experience working with Dimensional Data Model and pipelines in relation with the same
- 2+ years' experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or another public cloud service
- 2+ years of experience working with Streaming using Spark or Flink or Kafka or NoSQL
- Hands on design experience with data pipelines, joining data between structured and unstructured data
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $260 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit, Michigan. With a composite annual growth rate of 21%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free. It is ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report and is one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and an executive search service to financial institutions, insurance, energy companies, oil/gas, telecommunications, government agencies and retail and health care industries worldwide. It has more than 2,700 consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.As an S3 employee, you're eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
People powered. Customer centered. Community champions. Apply now!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement