We are looking frull time Mobile Architect for below skills.
Should be willing to take a Coder Pad Test with Cognizant and the Customer
Should have hands on exp on Java X and Modern Android like Kotlin
Need Non Sponsored Candidates only.
Fly in Fly out options.
Excellent communication and can give solutions.
Job Description :
. The primary roles of the tech lead are to provide hands-on architecture leadership, guidance and mentoring to the company’s software development and design teams, be a close collaborator and trusted advisor to the business and technology team In addition you will ensure the delivery of robust, high-quality, and scalable mobile solution. Individuals that are thought-leaders, with real-world experience, and the ability to collaborate across functions will find this role exciting and challenging.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team and also be hands on all modern Android – Google framework
- Be an evangelist and strong communicator of the architectural blueprints.
- Be responsive and decisive on adjusting product architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and technologies evolve.
- Work with the development team to translate the software architecture into design.
- Work collaboratively with Leads , Architect & Scrum Master to understand customer’s requirements and priorities, adapt to changing needs of the project and excel in delivery.
- Maintain existing native Android code adding new features and monitor app usage and performance Work alongside other native developers and web teams to deliver on assigned deliverables.
- Suggest improvements to existing process and contribute in adding value to the client in terms of innovation & new ideas.
- Follow implemented code standards as well as participate in code reviews and GIT Flow process reviews.
- Experience Required Must Have
- Should have 5 to 7+ years of Android Application development.
- Should understand Full life-cycle native Android development, enhancement, and maintenance
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Should have good understanding of on different components like Google Maps, FCM, Bluetooth, Location Services, etc. along with the basic android application components.
- Should have worked with dependency injection Framework like Dagger 2.0.
- Experience with Git or similar version control system
- Should have worked with junit and functional testing, with frameworks like Mockito and Espresso.
- Understand & implement latest technologies like Android Instant Apps, Wear 2.0 Standalone apps on Android Platform.
- Good understanding of the client/server architecture and web services (SOAP/REST). Good understanding of XML and JSON.
- Good Knowledge working with tools like POSTMAN and REST Service client.
- Knowledge in working with JERSY restful web services.
- Java application server experience required (Websphere or Tomcat experience)
- Good exposure working of various build environments (dev, qa, prod) and working experience on supporting multiple brands with the same code base.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Implementing various architectures like MVC, MVP and MVVM.
- Android Wear development is a plus.
- Kotlin experience is also required
- JAVA 7 annotations is a plus
- Familiarity with the Android Material Design is a must.
- TDD implementation (Knowledge of Agile execution using TDD)
- Good Presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude