InfoGravity is looking for UFT QA Engineer @ Austin , TX. (Skype screening )
Position: UFT QA Engineer
Location: Austin , TX.
- Our client is seeking a Software Test Analyst who will be working with HP Application Lifecycle Mgt (ALM) and HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) Candidates must have Excellent knowledge of QTP=- Developing, publishing, and implementing test plans.
- Writes and maintains test automation. Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
- Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
- Also writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing.
- Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Required Experience: Candidates must have Health Insurance experience Must have strong background with HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) & HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) Testing exp with Manual and Automated test products like- Selenium, QTP, ALM, UFT Preferred Experience: Corticon Business Rules Engine & JBoss Fuse (ESB)
If you are available and interested for this opportunity, Please call us @ 571-210-1115 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team InfoGravity- Solutions and Services