We are hiring! Actively searching for a Big Data Administrator for a Long-term Contract Opportunity with our direct client in Washington, DC!
We’re looking for a Big Data Administrator to support a massive automation initiative. This role will work within a rapidly growing big data space. This candidate will work with users, technical teams, and architects to define and develop automation processes for migrating to the cloud.
- At least 4 years’ experience with installation, configuration, administration, & testing of ecosystem: Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, Nifi, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume on Linux RHEL platform
- Scripting experience, such as Python, Bash, in support of BigData/Cloudera automation
- Unix Tools experience: Apache, Yum, RPM, etc.
- Experienced working with development and QA teams to design Ingestion pipelines, Integration APIs, and provide Cloudera ecosystem services
- Coordinate with development, network, and other teams to continue to build the existing infrastructure
- ETL tool experience - Examples: Ab Initio or MicroStrategy
- Strong communication skills to work with vendors and technical teams
If your background matches the qualifications above, we would love the opportunity to speak with you! We encourage you to submit your resume to this ad, or email us directly at Be sure to reference Job ID "MW12402".