Synechron is looking to hire Big Data Analytics Lead.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- Ability to provide both tactical report generation leveraging simpler data-sets and creating road-map to leverage new technologies on larger/heterogeneous data-sets
- Able to manage day-to-day requests for data reports and rationalize these requests associated for report generation from both technology and business stakeholders
- Minimum 10+ years of experience is required
- Strong experience in Big Data technology
- Experience with Tableau required
- Understanding of writing R Queries on Hadoop stack required
- Experience creating data reports on complex data
- knowledge of Spark
- Experience with Money Movement data (ACH, Wires, Checks, P2P Payments, etc) a big plus
If you are interested, please send in your updated resume to email@example.com