Role: Big Data Architect
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration:Fulltime / Contract
Experienced on data architecture including data ingestion pipeline design, data modeling and data mining, machine learning and advanced data processing.
- Experience in establishing methods and procedures for tracking data sources, data lineage, data quality, data dictionary, data models and master data
- Experienced on Design and implement modern, scalable data center architectures (on premise, hybrid or cloud) that meet the requirements of our business partners
- Hands-on experience in working with Hadoop Distribution platforms like HortonWorks, Cloudera, and MapR
- Hands-on experience with major big data technologies and frameworks including Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Sqoop, Pig, HBase, Oozie, Scala, PySpark, Unix Scripts.
- Experience on Spark component Spark Core, Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, ML tools(Zeppelin) and Mlib.
- Must have knowledge on Hadoop security components like Kerberos, SSL, and Encryption.
- Experience and knowledge on NoSQL database systems.
- Good experience on programming language such as Java, Scala, Python;
- Solid technical expertise and troubleshooting skills;
+1.703.652.6060 / email@example.com