Greetings! Wipro Technologies is hiring Big Data Consultant professionals in O'Fallon-Missouri location for a Fulltime position. Candidate needs to relocate/be present in O'fallon, MO. We help with Relocation assistance, Salary is open for discussion.
Key skills required for this role:
- Proven ability to write production class Map/Reduce java code
- Proven ability to write production class Map/Reduce streaming python code
- Proven ability migrating legacy java code to Map/Reduce paradigm
- Relational Databases (e.g Oracle, Postgres), ORM (Hibernate/Ibatis)
- Proven ability building scalable, high-performance, reliable, highly available and large distributed systems with a high degree of autonomy.
- Proven ability with high performance batch data processing (any examples of loads handled vis-à-vis performance throughput would be helpful).
- Proven ability with high volume data pipeline or high availability queuing systems.
- Proven ability to break down and solve complex problems by creating practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions.
- Ability to learn new big data concepts like in-memory processing engines like Spark etc (examples of how they learnt something like Storm, Flume, Kafka etc may be good indicators)
- Common Skills
- Have excellent communication skills including experience speaking to a technical and business audience.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with tools like Rally, Jira, etc.
- Experience working in a cross-functional AGILE team
if there is an interest; kindly drop your resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org
"Candidates for this role must possess work authorization which does not (and will not in the future) require sponsorship by an employer."