Big Data Developer
Works closely with customers and team members to understand current operating procedures, program objectives, and business requirements that drive the design and development of high quality technical solutions. Involved with full systems life cycle to include planning, coding, testing, and documentation. Experienced in system analysis, design, and quality assurance. Consults with user to identify current operating procedure and clarify program objectives and makes recommendations about new code or reuse of existing code. Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field. Ability to manage multiple assignments. Superior written and oral communication skills. 1-5 years of experience.
1. At least 1 years working experience in a Big Data Environment
2. Knowledge on design and development best practices in datawarehouse environments
3. Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem and its components HBase, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, etc.
4. Experience of Python, Pyspark & Spark SQL
5. Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Understanding business requirements & helping in assessing them with the development teams.
2. Creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks.
3. Participate in architecture / design discussions and Develop the ETL/ELT using PySpark and SparkSql
4. Conduct code and design reviews and provide review feedback.
5. Identify areas of improvement in framework and processes and strive them to make better.
Ibrahim khaleel Mohd
222 W. Las Colinas Blvd. | Suite 540 East Tower |Irving, TX 75039
Direct : 972-347-8305