Columbus, OH Salary:
Our client is currently seeking a Big Data Developer
Contract 3Month contract to hire- Up to 100$/hrQualifications & Requirements:
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Experience with AWS, Redshift and Snowflake
• Experience with security, isolation and multi-tenant design of distributed cloud services
• Understanding of RESTful API design best practices and experience in developing them
• Experience with Hadoop ecosystem technology stacks as HDFS, HBase, Hive, Pig, Spark, MapReduce, Cloudera etc.
• Experience in using Eclipse/IntelliJ, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, JIRA, Control M or equivalent tools
• Working knowledge of at least a few of the common frameworks like Spring, Apache, Hibernate or similar ORM tools
• Experience with Casandra, Kafka preferred.
• ETL based High volume Real Time & Batch application processing.
• Experienced in developing large scale enterprise applications using Big Data open source solutions such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and Elastic Search
• Experience with Scala, Java and/or Python
• Hands-on experience with RDBMS (Oracle, Mysql) and NoSql (Cassandra)
• Experience with Change Management and Incident Management processContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com