Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, and Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed client has immediate need for strong Big Data Consultant
Job Description is as follows:
One of our client is looking for Big Data Consultant((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1275 OR E-mail me: ssawant at rate matrixonweb.com))
Job Title: Big Data Consultant
Location: West Coast: CA – Los Angeles, CA - El Segundo, CA - Sacramento, CA - San Diego, CA - San Francisco, CA - San Jose
• Minimum 2 plus years of hands-on technical experience implementing or supporting Big Data solutions utilizing Hadoop and Python.
• Experience developing solutions utilizing at least two of the following:
O Kafka based streaming services
o R Studio
o Cassandra , MongoDB
o MapReduce, Pig, Hive
o Scala, Spark
o knowledge on Jenkins, Chef, Puppet
• Full life cycle development experience
• Experience with delivering Big Data Solutions in the cloud with AWS or Azure
• Ability to configure and support API and OpenSource integrations
• Experience administering Hadoop or other Data Science and Analytics platforms using the technologies above
• Experience with DevOps support
• Designing ingestion, low latency, visualization clusters to sustain data loads and meet business and IT expectations
Professional Skill Requirements:
• It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1275 OR E-Mail me: ssawant at rate matrixonweb.com))
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.