Position: Big Data Engineer
Location: Nashville, TN (Remote)
Duration: Fulltime (permanent role)
Required Skills: Hadoop, Python, Spark, Hive, NO SQL, HL7 and FHIR.
- More than 10 Years of experience working in a high-performance, high-engagement, multi-function team to envision and deliver cutting edge data products and solutions.
- Experience with FHIR, HL7 is highly preferred.
- Working with data and challenge yourself to be able to solve any kind of data problems.
- Well verse with core data skills : NoSQL, Python, Spark, Hive and Data Visualization etc.
- You bring to the table a balance of business and technology background.
- You have a deep understanding of at least one cloud platforms (Azure/ Google Cloud Platform) and have proven experience in building data products.
- You have extensive experience working with big data, analytics and have a good knowledge of Machine Learning concepts.
- You are a good data story-teller and can narrate the insights from the data and how it impacts the business outcomes.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent field.