Our industry-leading client is seeking a Big Data Engineer to work in a highly innovative environment in Wilmington, DE.We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Big Data Engineer:
Requirements of the Big Data Engineer:
- Support data migration from legacy systems to AWS
- Generate solutions that create a platform for a large data ecosystem
- Successfully construct and maintain a centralized data ecosystem
- At least 5 years of experience with big data migrations
- Experience utilizing Python, Spark, Scala
- Experience with AWS, particularly EC2, EMR, Lamda, and ECS
- Experience with automation using Jenkins
- Knowledge of pipelines for deployments
- Experience with Data Analytics
- PySpark may be accepted in place of Python experience or Python can be substituted for Spark experience
Keywords: Big Data Engineer, Data Migration, Cloud Migration, AWS, Python, Spark, Scala
Job ID: 335268 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!