Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally.
As a Big Data Engineer with Data Fabric (Purposing) here's what you can do:
- Be part of a team responsible for technical vision, architecture, design and development of platform components of the next generation bureau platform.
- Participate in collaborative software and system design and development of the new platform.
- Explore and evaluate new ideas and technologies.
- Ensure conceptual and architectural integrity of the platform.
- Work on large-scale, multi-tier big data engagements.
- Play active role in Communities of Practice for Continuous Delivery and organizing Hackathon(s).
Skills that Make You an Outstanding Match:
- Ability to put the minimal system needed into production.
- Passion for software engineering.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Capable of developing in Java and Python with Proven understanding of OOP design and patterns ,concurrency models and modularization.
- Strong CS fundamentals and a track record of implementing highly reliable software
- Experience with Maven (or Gradle) and Git
- Appreciates the CI and CD model and always builds to ease consumption and monitoring of the system.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- Experience with Spark and/or Hadoop and exposure to Cloud based technologies (such as GCP, AWS or Azure)
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
This position sits in our Alpharetta location, which includes a state of the art gym, onsite dry cleaning services, onsite caf, food trucks Monday through Thursday, and several excellent restaurants nearby in case you want to explore the area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply onlinePrimary Location:
USA-Atlanta JV WhiteFunction:
Function - IT Product EngineeringSchedule: