Big Data Engineer
Long term with possible Extensions
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science/IT or related field.
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Experience with Big Data Components/Frameworks such as Hadoop (MapR), Spark, Hive, Yarn, Kafka, Flink, ELK etc
- Excellent with Python and SQL(Should have demonstrated Experience in creating Data Pipelines using Python and SQL)
- Experience desired with Database Warehousing Design Concepts; Dimensional Modeling, Star/Snowflake Schemas, ETL/ELT, Data Marts, Analytic Playgrounds, Reporting techniques
- Excellent analytical, problem resolution, organization and time management skills
- Should have Experience with Dashboard Building using BI Tools
Nice to Have:
- Experience with R Studio
- Experience with multiple BI Tools like Tableau, Oracle BI etc.
1929 Cove Ln Glendale Heights, IL, 60139Contact