Big Integrate - Datastate Middleware System Engineer - Big Integrate
Location; Hartford, CT
Duration: 6-12 Months +
W2 is Fine and Acceptable
Corp-Corp is Fine and Acceptable
• Strong understanding of Linux systems, Kerberos, AD integration and networking. • 3+ years of experience in a 24×7 high-availability production environment • 3+ years of experience as a DataStage Administrator • Experience with Big Integrate is Required...
CBTS is seeking a Big Integrate Middleware System Engineer Advisor to join a knowledgeable, highly-skilled and motivated team responsible for the delivery, support and maintenance of the middleware products and tools for the Big Data Platform and to support a HDP 2.6 to HDP 3.1 enterprise migration project. This Big Data Platform is key to many of Client's strategic business initiatives and is vital to the core of the business. The candidate would be a part of the Big Data Middleware Engineering Team responsible for the systems architecture, design, and development of the products and toolsets that reside on the large, scaled-out, real-time, high performing, multi-tenant Hadoop Infrastructure, allowing Client's to leverage data effectively for internal and external data ingestion, stream processing, advanced analysis and applications.
Background / Experience:
MUST have experience with Big Integrate + Datastage Administration...
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• Strong understanding of Linux systems, Kerberos, AD integration and networking.
• 3+ years of experience in a 24×7 high-availability production environment • 3+ years of experience as a DataStage Administrator • Experience with Big Integrate
• Experience with deploying and supporting products / tools in a Hadoop platform
• Strong understanding of working with other Middleware toolsets including Nifi and Kafka.
• Knowledge of SCM (Git) and Scripting Languages (Python, Scala, Java, etc) would be highly beneficial
• Demonstrates broad knowledge of multiple infrastructure disciplines.
• Demonstrates ability to learn quickly and problem solve.
• Understands the concepts and technology ecosystem around both real-time and batch processing in Hadoop.
• Working knowledge of web technologies and protocols (JAVA/NoSQL/JSON/REST/JMS)
• At least 3 years of experience building and managing distributed systems.
• 3+ years of experience with Architecting Distributed Solutions dealing with high volume of data on highly-scalable, multi-node environments.
• Excellent written/oral communication skills - You speak and write English fluently.
Wherever the journey takes your enterprise, CBTS has you covered. Whether your challenge is developing a cloud strategy, assessing security vulnerabilities, or developing an interactive experience for your customers, you need a partner that understands your strategic goals as well as your technology requirements. That partner is CBTS. From consulting to implementation to ongoing optimization, we combine deep technology experience with the expertise of professionals who bring a personal approach to all things cloud and beyond.