What You’ll Bring:
- 3-6+ years of technical QA experience
- 2+ years of experience testing ETL processes or experience with data analytics platforms
- Experienced with test automation for ETL and analytics applications
- Experience with any BigData/DataAnalytics solutions built on Hadoop, MapR, Hive/Pig, Hue, Informatica Big Data.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Technical expertise; solid understanding of coding practices (.Net, Java , Ab Initio and/ or database management a plus)
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience working as part of an agile team
- Ability to describe good quality / testing techniques
- Strong use of MS office and Test management systems
- Demonstrated success at mitigating most risks while proactively escalating issues with possible solutions
- Demonstrated success in delivering on-time with quality
- Proven ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and processes
- Experience working on Linux or Unix systems
- Experience working with Ab Initio is a plus
- Experience with Hadoop technologies is a plus
- Experience with scripting language like Python is desirable.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.