Our client is currently seeking a Big Data Software Engineer
Description: The Software Engineer will work as a member of an Agile team designing and developing software products that impact many areas of our business.
The individual in this role will have responsibility to help define requirements, design and code software, provide thorough unit and integration testing, and support products while deployed and used by our stakeholders.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will have:
- 4 - 8 years of data development in a current tool such as AbInitio, Talend, or Informatica
- 1+ years experience in big data environments such as Cloudera or Hortonworks
- 1+ years of experience with big data tools such as Spark/Scala, Hive, or Impala
- Expertise in SQL development & RDMS databases such as Teradata or Oracle
- Experience with scheduling tools, such as Control-M
- Experience with languages such as Java or Python is a plus
- Experience with other big data tools such as Kafka, Cassandra is a plus