Immediate need UI Developer
Duration : 12+ months
Start date : April 2nd
Interview Mode :Phone/In-person
Visa status: GC'S,USC,H4 EAD and L2 EAD
This individual will be primarily working within an Agile Scrum Team to develop the different UI features and functionality based on AngularJS and Angular Framework and implementing the Integration with the backend Rest Web Services. The resource will also be responsible for supporting the build and deployment of the applications to testing and production environments. The responsibilities include execution of full life cycle activities in support of multiple projects which will include but not limited to:
- Work within an Agile Scrum team to deliver new functionality within M360 every Sprint.
- Will be responsible for work fixing defects identified within the Scrum, testing and Production environments.
- Work with the Architects and UI Designers to design and develop the UI functionality that meets the acceptance criteria in the User Stories.
- Engages with the Product Owner, Scrum Master and the Business Analysts on a daily basis to deliver functionality that meets the Customer needs every Sprint.
- Follow the Agile Scrum Principles and participate in all the Agile ceremonies.
- Support the Build and deployment tasks using the CI/CD tool set.
- Responsible for unit and shake out testing.
· Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a professional UI developer with strong expertise and hands on experience in Java Script, HTML and CSS;
· 2-3 years of experience in AngularJS 1.5 and above.
· Experience in AngularJS2, ReactJS, ReactNative, Ionic and other frameworks;
· Experience with front end development tools such as Atom, Webstorm , Webpack, Grunt, etc.
· Experience in ES2016 (ES7).
· Experience in Karmas/Jasmine(REQUIRED) for Angular unit test of Services, Controllers and directives ;
· Experience in Git/BitBucket, Jenkins and Sonar is a plus
· Experience in Java/J2EE/Spring/web service is a plus.
· Communication and presentation skills;
· Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team;
· Experience in a fast-paced software environment , and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines;
· Experience in Agile environment