Company Name: Mindtree Company Location: Greensboro, NC or any Mindtree office locations
Desired Candidate Profile
The Bigdata engineer will be part of global Analytics team implementing and supporting leading edge analytical solutions on Hadoop Clusters in AWS, GCP and/or On-Prem. You should be passionate about system administration, implementation challenges and learning new technologies, and willing to improve and support Hadoop clusters on-prem and in cloud.
- The individual in this position will be responsible for guiding global teams on the technical design and implementation of Analytical platforms in AWS ====P using cloud native big data technology stack.
- Implement BigData solutions in AWS, GCP and/or on-prem.
- Be able to install and update various analytical tools required (ex. RStudio, Anaconda Notebooks, Tableau, SAS, and Spotfire).
- Be able to solve issues with analytical tools and clearly explain the same to other admins and tool vendors.
- Document of installations, user on-boarding, and standard methodologies. Ensure that procedures and infrastructure details are properly documented and shared among the team.
- Interact with users continuously to address their issues and search for the optimum usage pattern to propagate.
- Solving issues, performance tuning, security remediation/patch management, Upkeep of the platforms
- Deploy/implement new instances of our financial product (Customer facing Analytical platform) in the cloud through cloud formation templates and/or on-prem setup.
- Ensure that every cluster and services, are always available without performance issues, using monitoring and alerting tools
- Learn about all the technologies involved in the project. We expect our engineers to be well-rounded and be able to support end-to-end solutions.
- Work in a privileged account security architecture, caring about all the security policies involved
- Propose new and better ways to tackle problems from technology view or process view. Be part of the technical and procedural solutions being worked by the team.
What makes you a great fit for this role?
- You have attained your Bachelor's degree (Computer Science or a related field) and have minimum 3 years of experience working in Technology in building, designing and maintaining enterprise class applications.
- AWS or GCP certification is preferred.
- Should have experience with integrating bigdata tools with Hadoop and solving issues related to tools like R, Python, Hive, Hue, Anaconda Notebooks, Tableau, and Spotfire.
- You have experience with core Java development
- Should have experience solving queries, jobs, and performance issues on the platform.
- Hands on experience Configuring and Administering SCM(GIT, SVN), Build (CMake, Make files, Maven), Nexus, CI(Jenkins), CD Automation Tools
- Experience designing and enabling services in AWS or GCP using Terraform or Cloud Formation scripts.
- Integrating Public Cloud Services with enterprise LDAP and security frameworks.
- 5+ years of industry experience
Technical degree required; computer science or electronics engineering degree desired;
Information Technology and Services
Mindtree Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Mindtree provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Why Work with Us:
- Recognized for our employee learning and talent development practices
- Good work-life balance encouraged
- Recognition is the cornerstone of our culture
- Values-driven and engaged leadership
Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. “Born digital,” in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain knowledge to 350+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating in more than 15 countries across the world, we’re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of 21,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated “Mindtree Minds”
Welcome to possible!