Our direct client is looking for Bilingual Technical / UX Writer (English and Canadian French)
for a 1 year contract. REMOTE Must worked Eastern Time Zone hours
• Contractors must be vaccinated now. Must have the COVID Vaccination, .
• This is Remote, however might have to go into the office 1 - 3 x a year, if needed based on project needs.
• Must be able to work Eastern Standard Time. The client is based in Atlanta GA.
Role: Bilingual Technical / UX Writer (English and Canadian French)
Duration: 12 month contract / 1 year Samples:
Must provide samples in both English and Canadian French.
• Ideal samples would be: samples of related HR work translated from the candidates in both English and Canadian French. Requirements
• Must have HR content writing experience. Must be able to manage multiple projects in a VERY FAST Paced environment and write and flip content quickly in both English and French.
• Great editor
• Great Project Mgt and Time Mgt skills as need to handle very fast moving projects and requests with multiple leader levels of the company, team player and can work alone with little supervision. Fast LEARNER
• UX Writing/Comms/Intranet/digital writing experience must have
• Service Now/knowledge base Experience - big plus
• Can be remote and must work Eastern Standard Hours (EST)
Job Summary Basic The Bilingual Technical / UX Writer is responsible for designing, creating, revising, and publishing global HR content for various digital workplace solutions: Company Intranet - SharePoint, HR Knowledge Base -ServiceNow, and virtual assistant dialogues in both English and Canadian French. This role requires a deep knowledge and understanding of HR processes, programs, and practices to be strategic about the work they do in partnership with our SMEs as well as considering how to position our content together in a more meaningful, integrated way.
This role will provide content strategy, creation, translation, and support in all areas of HR ( Pay, Time, Talent Acquisition, Policy, Talent Management, Leaves, Benefits, Performance Management, Compensation, Recruiting, Relocation, HR Systems and Forms, etc..) ensuring adherence to the established standards and governance set in place. Additionally, this role will drive the HR self-service strategy and vision through the creation of global HR content for end users: creating, revising, conducting peer and SME reviews, publication, and coordination efforts with the HR CoEs, Employee Service Centers, and Information Technology (IT) in both Canadian French and English.
Job Responsibilities Principal
The ideal candidate will be:
- Responsible for creating HR content for programs and processes and requires a deep knowledge of HR practices.
- Detail oriented, with very strong communication skills, both verbal and written in both Canadian French and English languages at a very high skill level.
- Translate English text to Canadian French for the following: User Guides, FAQs, Checklists, Knowledge Articles, Labels, etc.,)
- Review translated content and documents from translation vendors for large scale projects and perform language quality control from field and vendors to ensure accuracy in translations.
- Work on other content-based projects as required in both English and French (SEO, UI, Help text, virtual assistant dialogues, button text, labels, etc.).
- Extremely organized, fast learner, excellent project management skills, creative, able to quickly develop content and flip content on multiple projects in various stages at while adhering to a project plan and deadlines.
- Knowledgeable of multiple writing styles (Minimalism, UX Writing, Knowledge Bases, Policies, Technical Writing), detail oriented, adept at working in a team environment, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to interview Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gather insights, process, procedures to develop new content ( User Guides, Knowledge articles, help text, FAQs, Checklists, Policies, etc.) for various audiences and able to build relationships quickly.
- Ability to write and edit text to make the product creation process simple and easy for users to consume and comprehend.
- Working closely with Subject Matter Experts to deliver high-quality documentation with minimal supervision.
- Gather and sort through quantitative and qualitative data to determine problem areas and opportunities for improvement.
- Proven time management skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks of varying complexity with conflicting priorities in a busy working environment.
- Analyzing documents across multiple sites to maintain continuity of style, tone, and content layout.
- Conducting quality control and editing documentation for completeness and accuracy.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Technical Writing, Instructional Design, UX Writing/Research, Human Resources, Marketing or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Experience in Knowledge Management/Self-Service Systems, ServiceNow, Shared Services, Knowledge base, Virtual Assistants, or HR Portals/Intranet
- 8+ years of experience in writing for digital platforms (SharePoint, ServiceNow, Workday, Knowledge base) using multiple writing styles.
Advanced Proficiency in the following Software preferred:
- Working knowledge of topic-based writing, information mapping and minimalism
- Employee experience (EX) and User Design/Experience (UI/UX) preferred - Writing for the Web, User Testing, Intranets, Knowledge Management Systems, UX Analytics
- Analytical background - Interpreting data trends in conversions, pageviews, and other user actions to identify opportunities and guide UX design using SharePoint Analytics, Google Analytics, ServiceNow Analytics
- Ability to harmonize content into appropriate writing styles for self-service
- Strong cross-group collaborator with exceptional communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, managers, and HR CoEs
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with impact
- Ability to adhere to policy in the maintenance of confidential information
- Track record of working well in small, large, and highly matrixed group environments
- Strong follow-through ability to see projects to completion without significant oversight required and work to a project plan
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in Canadian French and English in both spoken and written form
- Effectively provide and receive feedback
- SharePoint Online / SharePoint Designer (Intranets)
- Adobe Creative Clous Suite and Authoring Tools (PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- SharePoint Online
- Lucid Charts
- Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Google Analytics
- ServiceNow Analytics
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.