Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
The Accounting Associate \ Financial Analyst Support role has the responsibility to support Business Operations in the Companion Diagnostic division with the following tasks.
Minimum of Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Monitor user compliance of time management t? o ensure all CDx project hours are recorded in time management system and perform customer time analysis
- Monthly updating of departmental capacity and demand models
- Provide support for implementation of new resource Management system
- Classification it shipments on a monthly basis to support revenue recognition
- Support invoicing process through preparation of debit memo request to processing of invoices, communicating with Project Managers and Customer Service to submit debit memo requests
* Ensure all invoices are processed
* Follow-up with invoice rejections
* Maintain data to support invoicing
* Maintain reconciliation of invoice status
- Processing of payments to external consultants.
- Adhoc Analysis:
- Perform partner adhoc billing\time analyses
- 3-5 years related experience preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on Excel
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- High level of English skills both written and verbal
- Ability to function in a responsible manner using good judgement in decision making
- Ability to remain positive, rational, calm and professional under stressful situations.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job Number 5361