Leesburg, VA Description: Summary: The primary responsibility of this position is to manage daily customer communications and requests while ensuring effective billing of products from customer order to remittance within guidelines and Quality policy. The Billing Support Representative works in a fast paced, team oriented environment that partners closely with internal departments and external customers to provide optimum professional customer service to field sales agents, healthcare professionals, and employees; to maintain and enhance business. They are responsible for accurate order validation and closing of the sales order cycle within guidelines and Quality Management System. They must be detail oriented with a strong work ethic focused on providing a positive customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with managing daily customer communications and requests via the CRM, email, and phone.
- Handle incoming and outbound calls with sales agents and healthcare professionals in a timely manner with professional phone etiquette. Ensure requests are resolved efficiently.
- Learn and manage the inventory allocation and validation processes. Resolve any related discrepancies.
- Learn billing and shipping account infrastructure and maintain account integrity as related to the invoicing, contract, and sales reporting processes.
- Build relationships and perform customer outreach with healthcare professionals and sales agents to obtain and validate purchase orders for current and aging sales orders.
- Become familiar with invoicing processes and data validation of sales orders. Ensure timely and efficient processing within daily and monthly deadlines.
- Learn ERP system tools to research credit/collection issues. Report inconsistencies and findings to Accounts Receivable and process any necessary transactions.
- Identify types of technical issues for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Escalate to appropriate team members and assist in resolving the issue.
- Learn to recognize the difference between Bill Only, Bill and Replace, and Direct Purchase, purchase orders and handle creation and review of appropriate accounts.
- Research to your level of ability and seek management assistance when further escalation is required. Process all tasks in accordance with relevant revenue recognition working practices and SOPs, while maintaining compliance with FDA, HIPAA and SOX regulations.
- Expand education by attending product trainings, cross departmental trainings, labs, and external systems training.
- Administrative duties that include document preparation and retention, faxing, mailing and information tracking.
Bachelor's degree from a four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Two years of previous billing experience is preferred. Exposure to product inventory and inventory processes.
Knowledge of Medical Device industry desired. Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service focus
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge in an ERP and/or CRM system
- Ability to multitask Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com