Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
Provide business operational support across Research Immunology supporting end-to-end contracting, budget management, and to enable the progression of science for the Immunology Therapeutic Area
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Core Responsibilities)
1. Request agreements (service agreements, consultancy, etc.) on behalf of Business Partners utilizing appropriate enterprise wide tools for contracting, health care compliance and supplier management. Monitor progress and facilitate timely completion of all supported contracts during end-to-end process.
2. Provide contracting scientific support for Research Academic Partnerships.
3. Serve as the key interface between JRD Procurement, KOL and the TA enabling efficient management of Fee for Service and Consultancy Agreements
4. Generate Invoicing reports for key opinion leaders
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES/DETAILED DUTIES:
5. Cultivate business relationships and strengthen partnerships with collaborators.
6. Provide consultation regarding scientific contract requirements to business operations team as needed.
Contacts Inside the Company: Directors and Scientists in Immunology, Company R&D Procurement, Development Operations, Healthcare Compliance, Portfolio Management & External Innovation, finance, legal
Education: The successful candidate will possess a BS + 3-5 years of experience, or MS, with a background in Drug Discovery, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail. Use analytical abilities to identify problems and suggest solutions.
• Sense of urgency and drive for results – on-time delivery and able to prioritize clearly to get work done. Accurately communicate within time constraints.
• Quality minded, i.e., accurate, complete and precise in handling tasks and assignments.
• Excellent communication skills, an attention to detail and an understanding of a team and matrix environment.
• Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills.
• Must have the ability to deal with all levels of an organization
• Utilize systems creatively to reduce manual reporting of contract information and status.
• Working experience with MS Office and sharepoint.
• Experience with contract management and contracting software (Ariba, eMP, eMC, etc) is a plus.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A380.