DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook , and Instagram . About the Opportunity
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a BrightScript Developer
to support Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead by example through coding, this is a hands-on engineering role
- Write clean, concise, readable code that follows common design patterns and principles
- Collaborate with coworkers from design, engineering, product, project, QA and content teams
- Translate functional requirements into solutions that work well with current architecture
Qualifications Education and Years of Experience:
- Preform peer code reviews
- Utilize multi-tasking and context shifting skills
- Identify inefficiencies and make recommendations
- Develop prototypes and proof of concept projects to test the waters with new technologies or ideas
- Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation
- Overall software developer with 5+ years of professional experience in areas of architecting , developing, and launching software products and/or services
- 3+ years of building apps on Roku platform using Brightscript and the Roku Scene Graph (RSG) framework.
- Understand the limitations of Roku platform and understand how to optimize the app to improve performance
- Ability to debug/profile RSG apps is a must
- Conversant with Roku OS, Roku models & Roku developer tools .
- Exposure to Roku Media player is added advantage.
- Should write unit tests for the brightscript development
- You are comfortable with collaborating using Git
Min. Citizenship Status Required:
- Several applications in an App store with a favorable rating
- Knowledge of debugging and profiling
- Strong experience with requirements - jira , CICD - Jenkins, etc tools are need for the job
/ / Perm Resident Physical Requirement(s):
No Physical requirement needed for this position. Location: Englewood, CO Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development - Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. ship may be required for some positions.