We develop build systems, workflow productivity applications and many more that help improve the productivity of engineers developing Factory test stations for new products.
This is your chance to join a agile team that has proven itself by delivering high-quality products in a timely manner. The person filling this position must be a hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated developer with strong initiative and a desire to succeed in a challenging environment.
• 2 years’ experience as a SW Development Engineer or Tools Automation engineer
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in professional web application development using Python, AngularJS and NoSQL databases.
• Familiarity with source control systems (Git, SVN)
• Familiarity with Jenkins CI/CD and code review systems a plus
• Willingness to learn new and emerging technologies and implement in a short time
• Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team-based environment
Location: Mountain View, CA OR Austin, TX OR New York, NY
Type: 6 + month contract
Submit resumes to: jobs (at) osiengineering.com
1999 S. Bascom Avenue, Suite 800 Campbell, CA, 95008Contact